Well-woman treatments are concerned with cleansing and promoting a state of awareness and well-being. There are 2 treatments offered: Well woman massage concentrates on the abdomen and draws on practices from many traditional cultures whereas Yoni Steam is a vaginal steam which cleanses and nourishes.
Womb steams are an ancient herbal healing practice to cleanse and nourish the womb, vulva and vagina.
Using a blend of medicinal plants in a herbal infusion, the warm steam rises, opens the cervix and lubricates the womb with gentle healing, cleansing and stimulating properties supporting a healthy pelvic space and reproductive organs.
Vaginal tissue is one of the most absorbent of the entire female body making a Yoni Steam a very effective form of local and systemic healing.
The steam opens up the pores of the tissues and increases blood flow, relaxing the muscular and deep fascia layers of the pelvis and womb. It warms, soothes and nourishes internal membranes; providing internal cleansing of the uterus by assisting in the release of incompletely flushed debris, impacted and old endometrial lining. Womb steam tones the pelvic floor to create a natural healthy lubrication that cleanses, rebalances and restores natural pH level. It also encourages the womb into her natural, open and upright position.
Yoni Steams can:
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with Fertility Massage
- Speed the healing and toning of the reproductive system after birth, miscarriage or termination.
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, cervical stenosis, uterine prolapse endometriosis.
- Heal vaginal tears, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Relieve symptoms of menopause and vaginal dryness.
- Emotionally nourish to support the release of fears and fundamental beliefs that no longer serve you.