T: 07568 514945
We expect you to be able to deal with any concerns or causes of dissatisfaction directly with the practitioner concerned, should these occur.
If you are not able to do so you may proceed as follows:
1. You may discuss directly with Alex Olds, the practice director.
2. You may set out your complaint in writing to the above email address. Please be as specific as you can be regarding what has happened and advise us of any outcomes you would wish for. We shall acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within 10 working days of the date you raised it with us. We will then seek to:
- provide you with our own assessment of the situation.
- provide an apology, if appropriate, and let you know if we believe any other form of redress is appropriate.
- let you know what we intend to do to avoid the situation happening again.
3. If you are still not satisfied and your complaint relates to osteopathy you can contact the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC), the regulator of the osteopathic profession. Here you should direct your concerns to the Fitness to Practise department where they will be able to advise you on an appropriate course of action. The GOsC contact details are:
General Osteopathic Council
176 Tower Bridge Road
London SE1 3LU
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7357 6655
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7357 0011
The GOsC’s complaints procedure can be found at: